Tuesday, April 3, 2007

It's a..... BOY!

Boy, oh boy! Baby Reed wasn't at all shy about showing us "the goods". His lack of modesty gave us a clear view - and 100% certainty that we are having a SON!


Our little boy was much less cooperative when it came to getting a good shot of his precious face on picture day. He kept putting his hands up by his ears to block our view. This is a 4D image of his head and arms in profile.


This is another 4D image of just his head in profile. You can clearly see his right eye, nose and mouth (slightly open)...Crazy!!

A traditional image of baby's head in profile. (I think I see Chris' strong jaw line?)

Our son has 10 perfect little toes (& two giant feet!) and we couldn't be happier!
If you'd like to check out an edited video of the ultrasound check out http://www.exclamation-design.com/chrisreed/babyreed/Ultrasound_Web.mov


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We love you guys so much and are so excited for you. A little nephew! Awesome! God bless!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Yeah for the penis! While I can't speak for the joys of having a little girl, I can say that having a son is one of the most amazing experiences in the world! We're so thrilled for you both! Your little man is going to be raised by outstanding parents!

Jenni said...

Hooray! He's perfect! I can't wait to meet him. It will be so fun for you now to plan for his arrival, name him and dream about all the "boy" things ahead... God is good.

Anonymous said...

A BOY??? Imagine that...guess we are destined to continue the Reed name for generations to come.

Tish, being a mother of 3 boys, I cannot express how great it is to birth the male gender. There is a bonding that takes place between mother and son that helps us understand the opposite sex better.

Being a "step-mom" of 3 boys confirms to me...I don't know $#!* about the male species...(smile).

I love you two and know in my heart you will try to be the BEST parents ever...that's really what it's all about, isn't it?

Love, love, love...Rosi

Anonymous said...

A BOY??? Imagine that...guess we are destined to continue the Reed name for generations to come.

Tish, being a mother of 3 boys, I cannot express how great it is to birth the male gender. There is a bonding that takes place between mother and son that helps us understand the opposite sex better.

Being a "step-mom" of 3 boys confirms to me...I don't know $#!* about the male species...(smile).

I love you two and know in my heart you will try to be the BEST parents ever...that's really what it's all about, isn't it?

Love, love, love...Rosi