Monday, September 24, 2007

Guess who's 6 weeks old??

We just love the way Caleb sleeps with his arms up over his head.

There's nothing cuter than a naked baby in a bouncer with rattle socks!


Caleb roared like a lion after his bath.

This week Caleb started noticing the rotating birds that fly over his swing.


Aunt Patsy and Uncle Jim came to help out with Caleb when he was feeling under the weather. He just loves sleeping on his Aunt Patsy and thinks his Uncle Jim is so silly.



Here I am in my birthday suit!


This cute picture was taken just moments before I threw up all over poor Mama.




Caleb is working on a smile....

1 comment:

Jenni said...

He gets cuter and cuter! I'm so happy to see new pictures! I can't wait to hold him again... I just can't get over his eyes... they make him look so distinct and handsome :)