Check out Caleb's leg warmers! They are called "Not Socks". I tried to explain to Chris that they are very trendy and all the babies in Europe and Japan wear them. Chris just shook his head and said that all he can think of is Richard Simmons. Ummm.... Not exactly what I was going for.
Howdy! We are the Reeds- Chris, Tish, Caleb and Aidan. Goodbye afternoon naps, hassle-free travel and dinners out, hello Beaudreaux's Butt Paste and the baited anticipation of what these 2 boys will do next. We couldn't be happier with the way God has blessed our family!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Firetrucks and Leg Warmers!
Check out Caleb's leg warmers! They are called "Not Socks". I tried to explain to Chris that they are very trendy and all the babies in Europe and Japan wear them. Chris just shook his head and said that all he can think of is Richard Simmons. Ummm.... Not exactly what I was going for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chucks are good. "Not Socks" are bad. Very bad. Kill them, Chris. [Ah]
Post a Comment