Monday, July 7, 2008

Virginia Beach - 2008

After surviving the 12 hour car ride to Virginia Beach, we all had a much needed week of rest and relaxation (especially mommy). Caleb really enjoyed the beach and being surrounded by a houseful of family members that just loved playing with him!

I can't believe that I'm even posting these atrocious pictures of myself, but everyone keeps saying that they want to see the belly. Well..... here it is.

Chris recently had to invest in his first pair of glasses, but I think he looks very handsome.

This would be an example of the rest and relaxation that I mentioned above.

Caleb was too cute in his matching sun hat.

I was impressed that it actually took him quite a while to eat the sand.
It was inevitable though.

Aunt Tina rescued me from the chilly pool.

Caleb found a whole new level of love for his Gramma.

4 Reeds in the pool.

This is the whole crew: Luis and Laura (my cousin), Uncle Jim and Aunt Patsy, Nephew Nicholas, Sister Tina and Bob, Mom and Rick, Mama Georgie, Nieces - Maddison, Ciella and EmmaGrace, Papa Roy and us! (My brother and his family could not make it this year.)

We have been vacationing together every year since I can remember. I hope that my children will be able to carry on this family tradition. I have SO many memories of the time we have spent together on vacation.





Guitar Hero with Dadda.
(I think Chris may be grooming him for something...)


Story time with Uncle Jim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caleb is adorable. I can't believe you are just a month + away from #2 - how exciting. We sure miss seeing you guys but know how much we love ya!