Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crazy Hair

Yes, Caleb's hair IS a bit CRAZY, but I really love it. I just can't bring myself to cut it. (Actually, I already cut about 2" off after his first birthday.) So leave me a comment and let me know what you think... to cut or not to cut? I don't want to go all Celine Dion and have a 7-year old with hair down to his ankles!

3 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Are folks thinking he's a she? If not, and you like it...you're the Momma...Do what you want! :) [Ah]

Anonymous said...

I like it. Although I just cut my own hair, I think that you should let it go for a minute. He's not going to have to go looking for a job like I am. :)

Anonymous said...

Grandma Renee loves Caleb's hair! Just trim it up when it gets to be too much trouble.