Okay, so Chris and I hadn't been away together since we went to Hawaii before Caleb was born... our last date night was last November. Sad huh? So my baby took me to Vegas for my birthday so that I could relax and escape baby-dum for atleast a few days.
The sad but true part of this story is that my very favorite thing about Vegas is the margarita at La Canonita. Some days during my long alcohol drought (during the fertility years) I would just daydream about this drink. Let me describe it to you. Imagine if you will fresh pineapple and vanilla beans infused into a primo tequilla. This is served on the rocks with a sugar rim. The drink is best if consumed by the pitcher. Those who know me know how much I love my tequilla! You can imagine my excitement as we waited for La Canonita to open for lunch so I could dive into a pitcher of this sweet nectar. Here are a few pics of what pure joy looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment