Thursday, February 15, 2007

13 Week Check In



We had a little scare with some abnormal bleeding today, but the ultrasound showed a happy, active baby. I just have to take it easy for a while.. Aren't these 3D shots cool?!



The two images above are profiles of the baby's face. I think that the baby has Chris' chin!


This is a picture taken looking from the top of the baby's head down to the baby's legs. Even the tech was surprised at how long the baby's legs are!


4 comments:

Jenni said...

Very cool! It's amazing that even at 13 weeks, you can already see so much detail and that it's a real baby in your tummy :)

Shannon said...

These pictures are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! That is awesome at 13 weeks. What a sweet little baby.

Anonymous said...

Hey you!! I had no clue you had a blog!!! I love the pics of the sweet baby. Looking good!!!
Crystal

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

So, the chances of the baby being human are pretty good then? [Ah]