Howdy! We are the Reeds- Chris, Tish, Caleb and Aidan. Goodbye afternoon naps, hassle-free travel and dinners out, hello Beaudreaux's Butt Paste and the baited anticipation of what these 2 boys will do next. We couldn't be happier with the way God has blessed our family!
Saturday, February 10, 2007
It's official!
This little one will be making their first appearance around August 27th! We can't wait to meet him/her!
Tish-This is Kristi Medley, your roomate from the discipleship walk. I am so excited for you and your husband on your "bun in the oven." Best wishes on a healthy pregancy. Take care, you'll be in our prayers.
I can't wait!!! I am so excited siter. I am blessed to have a sister and brother-in-law like the both of you. You will be awesome parent's and I will always be there for support and babysitting of course.
Hi Tish!! It's Shannon Pongratz, Andy Keller's sister, and I've heard so many great things about you guys!! I am SO THRILLED for you!! We look forward to watching the updates over the blog!!!
6 comments:
Yeah! New Bloggers! I'll add a link to you guys on our page. Can't wait to continue this journey with you! Lots of love and support coming your way :)
Tish-This is Kristi Medley, your roomate from the discipleship walk. I am so excited for you and your husband on your "bun in the oven." Best wishes on a healthy pregancy. Take care, you'll be in our prayers.
I can't wait!!! I am so excited siter. I am blessed to have a sister and brother-in-law like the both of you. You will be awesome parent's and I will always be there for support and babysitting of course.
I love you ALL very much.
-Tina
Hey, you two. We're so excited for you guys. That child will be SO blessed to have you as parents. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call.
Hi Tish!! It's Shannon Pongratz, Andy Keller's sister, and I've heard so many great things about you guys!! I am SO THRILLED for you!! We look forward to watching the updates over the blog!!!
Thank you all for your support and excitement! Your encouragement and enthusiasm about our pregnancy means so much to us.
Love,
Tish
Post a Comment