
Chris snapped snapped this picture of me after our first breakfast buffet experience with an ocean view. He said I looked like I was drunk on happiness and cinnamon rolls.

Meet Charlie, the Cattle Egret. He would join us for breakfast most mornings on the prowl for eggs! The little
cannibal!

We did manage to get in a little exercise on some amazing hikes. Here, Chris is standing on the
lithified cliffs along shipwreck beach.

The view off the cliffs was amazing!

We hiked to a secluded beach... well, we thought we were alone. I almost stepped right on this guy when I was backing up to take a picture. Yikes!


Chris and I got stuck in the rain and decided this was a good opportunity for a self-portrait.


Our friends Jenny and Norbert flew in to spend some time with us in Kauai!!! They are the ones that turned us on to coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment