Friday, March 23, 2007

Kauai- The Final Hours

Our last day in Kauai was bitter sweet but we decided to make the most of our last day.

We stopped in to Java Kai in Hanalei for a delicious breakfast of waffles topped with macadamia nuts, papaya and bananas! I couldn't finish mine, so Chris graciously offered to help me out.

We had to get in just a little more pool time before packing up...

Chris says goodbye to our magic window!

We stocked up on souvenirs for friends and family from the ABC store before heading to the airport! Luckily Chris cheered up once I let him open up a bag of chocolate-covered macadamia nuts!

2 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

That shot of Chris by the window is unbelieveable! WOW!

Anonymous said...

All of your pictures are amazing! It looks like you guys had an awesome time, except for the whole crazy hiking trip! It looks like a place Dan and I would love to go eventually!