Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Caleb Moses Reed - 8-Aug-2007 3:41pm

Caleb Moses Reed arrived 8-Aug-2007 @ 3:41pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 4 oz. and measured 20 1/2 inches.














Above is a shot of Caleb minutes after birth. He was very happy to be through with the events of the last 24 hours. I don't think he slept for the nearly 24 hours mom was in labor.














And here he is after his first bath. Check out his head of hair!















The proud pappa is showing off his new joy. I can't say enough how blessed Tish and I feel about Caleb's arrival.















Mom was doing great after the birth and here they are taking eachother in for the first time.















And finally another shot of the happy mama and her new son.

13 comments:

Mirko said...

Hey Chris, my best congratulations to you and Tish!!

I'm really really happy for both of you!

Mirko

Anonymous said...

Chris,
He's beautiful! I'm so happy for you both! Now comes the fun part as you get to know your new son. Can't wait for his first office visit :). My best to you both!

Mary S

Jenni said...

Welcome to the world, Baby Reed! You are such an amazing gift! Tish, I can't wait to hear more about the 24 hrs of labor!?

Anonymous said...

Chris and Tish, congratulations on a beautiful baby. I know how happy you are and I can't wait to hear about the many positive ways he changes your lives. Looking forward to meeting Caleb.

Larry McCubbin

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations! These are amazing times for you. We're thrilled for Caleb to have such amazing parents and be happy and healthy at Day 1.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both. Caleb is beautiful!

Jutta, Brad & Emma

Anonymous said...

Chris/Tish -

Congratulations. He is beautiful.

Teri

Doll House said...

We are so happy that Caleb has made his way into this world!! Congratulations Chris and Tish - we look forward to getting to visit with the new family!!

Anonymous said...

Chris, Tish and Caleb,
I am so thrilled for you. I know you two are going to be awesome parents to little Mr. Caleb. God has given you such and incredible blessing, and no one dedeserves it more than the two of you!
Love Cathy Molchan

Traci V said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We can't wait to meet baby Caleb and hear all about the first fun days of being new parents! We are thinking and praying for the three of you!

The Vermilions

Medley Family said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you! Your son is adorable and he will change your lives in so many awesome ways!! His sweet smell now, his smile that will soon appear and later his laughter will melt your heart like nothing else on earth! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Caleb has such a sweet little face - already such a handsome guy, much anticipated and well loved. Enjoy every minute (well, most of them :)
Jennifer Hutson

Anonymous said...

Chris, Tish and Caleb ~

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. What an amazing blessing the Lord has given you. Caleb is beautiful. We can't wait to meet the little guy. Holly is looking forward to future play dates. : ) We Love You!

God Bless ~

Travis, Jenny, Brooke and Holly Theobald