I've heard through the grapevine that folks want to see some more pictures of me and hear how life is going for me. So I thought I'd update you on my first week in my new home.

Soon after returning home, my mommy wanted to clean the hospital grime off of me. I decided I liked this bathing thing... nobody told me this would be like a spa retreat!

Daddy really enjoys playing with me during my active periods. We like taking walks outside at night to listen to the crickets and soaking in my new surroundings all around me. I'd have to say there sure is a lot more to see here than I'm used to. I'm just not quite sure what to think of it all yet.

I have way too many clothes, but daddy still couldn't resist this "2007 Drool Sessions" t-shirt from Target. I guess I'll humor him since he has changed most of my diapers so far... even when I've left extra presents for him. He seems to think I might end up liking music for some reason. I would have to say that I like the music mom and dad play.
I love to sleep and there is no better place than on mom.....
...except for Dad. I really go into mouth-wide-open-drool-mode-hibernation when I get to lay on him.

I met Grandma Renee (Chris' mom) for the first time. She is really excited that I am here now. I think we'll have lots of fun together.
Grandma Lynn (Tish's mom) has been at the house helping out quite a bit. I can tell she is taking good care of my mom and dad. She loves to sing to me when she gets a chance to hold me.
I'm told my mom's Aunt Patsy has been praying for my arrival for some time now. She was very excited to get to meet me and seemed quite ecstatic that her prayers have been answered.

Here I am with my Great Grandma Georgia. She has wanted another great grandson for awhile now since the family has been on quite a streak with granddaughters.
And finally here I am with my great grandpa Roy. He is a silly man and was very excited when all of the ladies finally gave him time to hold me.
Soon after returning home, my mommy wanted to clean the hospital grime off of me. I decided I liked this bathing thing... nobody told me this would be like a spa retreat!
Daddy really enjoys playing with me during my active periods. We like taking walks outside at night to listen to the crickets and soaking in my new surroundings all around me. I'd have to say there sure is a lot more to see here than I'm used to. I'm just not quite sure what to think of it all yet.
I have way too many clothes, but daddy still couldn't resist this "2007 Drool Sessions" t-shirt from Target. I guess I'll humor him since he has changed most of my diapers so far... even when I've left extra presents for him. He seems to think I might end up liking music for some reason. I would have to say that I like the music mom and dad play.
I met Grandma Renee (Chris' mom) for the first time. She is really excited that I am here now. I think we'll have lots of fun together.
Here I am with my Great Grandma Georgia. She has wanted another great grandson for awhile now since the family has been on quite a streak with granddaughters.
And finally here I am with my great grandpa Roy. He is a silly man and was very excited when all of the ladies finally gave him time to hold me.
4 comments:
Ahh... Thank you! Such relief! What an adorable face. I love the drool session shirt! So stylish!
Thanks for the new pics!! It looks like everyone is doing well!!
Your son is adorable!! I love all the new pictures and the updates, glad to hear everyone is doing well!
Handsome boy! Love that second shot where he's all spread out like Oh Yeah. This is the stuff. -Ah
Post a Comment