Wednesday, October 31, 2007

12 Weeks... Spooky!

The sleepiest pumpkin in the patch!

Daddy's little pumpkin is 12 weeks old today!

Chris frowned at the idea of putting Caleb in the Halloween candy bowl... but it made for a cute picture!

My friend Libby and her baby Allie came over this afternoon to spend some time with Caleb and I. We dressed the babies in their costumes did a little Halloween photoshoot.

The Bumbo's worked great for holding the kids upright... since their not so great at holding their little heads up quite yet.

The whole thing seemed like a great idea until Caleb melted down and poor little Allie slumped over alseep! It was pretty comical!

Libby and Allie.

Just as a side note, Caleb has recently taken to this small frog blanket, commonly referred to as "Mr. Ribbit." I now know that he is truly MY child. (Since I am 30 years old and still have my "woobie") This blankie has become an essential part of his naptime routine. Try as I might to pull it off of his head... he just puts it right back. So cute.

No comments: