This Sunday after church Chris, Caleb and I went to Starkey Park to take advantage of such a gorgeous Fall day. (Starkey Park in Zionsville was actually where Chris and I had our first date... when we were supposed to be at a ZHS football game 13 years ago. Don't tell mom.) Caleb was thrilled to be bundled up in his Baby Bjorn. He couldn't stop looking up in the the kaleidoscope of colors in the trees and the way the light filtered through the leaves. There were so many new sights, sounds and smells that he was on high alert during most of our walk... until he pooped out and fell asleep on daddy. Mostly I'm just thrilled that we finally have some pictures of Caleb and I together!
Howdy! We are the Reeds- Chris, Tish, Caleb and Aidan. Goodbye afternoon naps, hassle-free travel and dinners out, hello Beaudreaux's Butt Paste and the baited anticipation of what these 2 boys will do next. We couldn't be happier with the way God has blessed our family!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
A Walk in the Woods
This Sunday after church Chris, Caleb and I went to Starkey Park to take advantage of such a gorgeous Fall day. (Starkey Park in Zionsville was actually where Chris and I had our first date... when we were supposed to be at a ZHS football game 13 years ago. Don't tell mom.) Caleb was thrilled to be bundled up in his Baby Bjorn. He couldn't stop looking up in the the kaleidoscope of colors in the trees and the way the light filtered through the leaves. There were so many new sights, sounds and smells that he was on high alert during most of our walk... until he pooped out and fell asleep on daddy. Mostly I'm just thrilled that we finally have some pictures of Caleb and I together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment