Friday, September 12, 2008

Two little monkeys!

Okay, I'm not really into matchy-matchy outfits... especially for boys, but I just couldn't resist! I found these adorable PJ's at Gymboree that are covered in little monkeys. We had just given both of the boys a bath and got them dressed for bed. We snapped just a few pictures of these two snuggled up together before Caleb decided it was more fun to smack Aidan in the head then have his picture taken! Ha. Poor Aidan. I think we are going to have to get him a helmet!


BIG YAWN!

3 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Two little monkeys laying on a boppie. One hulled off and bumped the other's head. Momma called the doctor and the doctor said...

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Your boys are so adorable!!!!!!

Medley Family said...

How cute are these two boys...and I think the matching monkey jammies are adorable! I have a question for you...I remember when you began your blog you posted pictures of your nursery for Caleb and I loved the polka dot bedding...we are expecting baby #2 in early March and was interested in knowing where you ordered the bedding from. Owen's is from PBK but I am not liking much from there now...let me know if you would..I would like to see what they have...you can post a comment on my blog or email me
medleyfamily3 at yahoo dot com! Thanks Kristi