Howdy! We are the Reeds- Chris, Tish, Caleb and Aidan. Goodbye afternoon naps, hassle-free travel and dinners out, hello Beaudreaux's Butt Paste and the baited anticipation of what these 2 boys will do next. We couldn't be happier with the way God has blessed our family!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Laundry Time
I love to help mommy do the laundry.
I really don't know how she would get things done around here without me.
Laundry baskets are magnets to kids. I remember playing in them when I was little too. Wanna throw Caleb for a loop? Get into it next time before he does. I do that to Landon and he just laughs and tells me to "Get out. Dadda's too big." Then, I make him help me out. Good times! [Ah]
1 comment:
Laundry baskets are magnets to kids. I remember playing in them when I was little too. Wanna throw Caleb for a loop? Get into it next time before he does. I do that to Landon and he just laughs and tells me to "Get out. Dadda's too big." Then, I make him help me out. Good times! [Ah]
Post a Comment