Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh Crap!

Ever since becoming a mother I have done all sorts of unsavory things that I never thought I would do. I must admit even find it thrilling to fish out a big green boogie from my son's nose. It amazes me just how much snot he can produce! On the other end of the spectrum (literally) my sons have both pooped in my hands and I have had to fish poop out of the tub on more than one occasion. But this was a first. Caleb has recently figured out how to remove his diaper on his own. And proceeded to do so this morning and hop on his fire truck after laying down a couple of logs on mommy's carpet!! How much more can I take? Don't answer that.


1 comment:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

That made me laugh out loud!! you know I love some poop, but not on the carpet!!!!!! thanks for the visual!!!