It never fails. Whenever we turn on music in the house Caleb stops what he is doing and starts dancing. It started with a head bob when he was about 5 months old, then foot tapping..... now he moves just about everything he can! My favorite is the arm waving. He loves to stand right in front of the TV when we play concerts so that he can be front-row center. I just love this video of our dancing baby. Caleb's got rhythm! He must have gotten that from his dad cause it sure didn't come from me!
3 comments:
That is just TOO adorable, braeden was a dancer too!! So sorry about his sickness
You rock it, Caleb!! We miss you.
Erin Tim and Naomi
Hi - I am Melissa Doll's auntie and I just have to say that this is the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a blessing. Happy 4th!
Post a Comment