
Atleast 4 times a week I make scrambled "eggies" for Caleb for breakfast. He just loves his eggies. So I'm not sure what he must have thought when we told him that we were going to look for eggies hiding in the yard. He must have thought we were nuts! Despite his confusion, he quickly caught on to the idea of hunting down the colored plastic eggs.

Big Cousins, Emmagrace and Maddison were on the hunt too!

With each new find his mouth would hang open and he would proclaim "Ook, Ook! Eggies!" (See the picture above for just what I mean.)

I don't know how he managed to carry around that heavy basket, but there was no getting away from him. Especially once he realized there was stuff inside those eggies.

Uncle Bob tricked us by putting some high up in the trees so Papa Rick had to come in for the assist.
No comments:
Post a Comment