Friday, April 24, 2009

"Poncakes. Okay!"

This week I have been on my own with the boys while Chris was in San Fran for work. I was more than nervous about having the stamina to make it through the week on my own. But Hoorah! I made it with no issues, and the boys and I really enjoyed our time together. Caleb started off the week by asking for Pancakes the moment he got out of bed. He has this funny way of asking for things. He'll say what he wants but then say "Okay" as if I asked for it, not him. So funny. 

So of course I humored him and made him blueberry pancakes. When Caleb and I sat down to eat poor Aidan looked over at us from his babyfood jar and stared at our pancakes with his huge quarter-sized eyes - so I gave in. Aidan was in heaven as he smacked his lips and giggled while he ate an entire pancake. He is SO over babyfood. I just need to admit it.




No comments: