
OH HAPPY DAY, OH HAPPY DAY! It was a perfect 80 degrees here today and I was able to take both boys to our friends party barn and play area that they have on their property. There were about 20 or so other babies and toddlers there with their mommy's. Caleb was in heaven. He ran all over the place - blowing bubbles, splashing in the water, sliding... you name it!

Caleb loves his friend Reagan. They are both SO big now. I couldn't believe that Caleb didn't need my help to get up the stairs of the play fort. He didn't even want me to catch him at the bottom of the slide. (tear)

This is one of the RARE photos that I have with my kids. Melissa was kind enough to snap with photo of Aidan and I. I always give Chris a hard time about not taking any photos of the kids and I. I tell him that if something ever happens to me all they will have are these photos to remember their childhood and they will wonder if I was ever even around! Thanks Melissa.

Aidan even made a friend. (Well, I think it was because we had food and he was hungry, but that's pretty good for a first friend.) His name was Caleb too and he was just a few weeks older than Aidan. Although as you can see Aidan had no problem throwing his weight around.
Caleb discovered a golf cart that needed test driving. So he dawned his shades and was ready to roll.

"Hey pretty momma, how do you start this thing?"

"Hey girl, let me hit you back. My moms on me about my minutes again."
No comments:
Post a Comment